Hellas EAP is the leading Employee Assistance Programs company in Greece, established to provide-strategic interventions that aim to improve productivity at all levels of an organization, enhance organizational competitiveness and contribute to creating a healthy corporate culture. Since 2005, we empower organizations through top quality innovative services to proactively manage psychosocial risks and their impact on the work environment, people engagement and the bottom line. Our continuous investment in Research and Development and our client centered mindset ensures that our services fully meet our clients’ unique and specific needs aiming to consistently exceed their expectations.
Our competitive advantage:
• Over 40 years of international experience in EAPs & Mental
Health promotion in the workplace
• Innovative products/services according to global EAP trends
• Culturally sensitive and tailor made services customized to local corporate needs
• Qualified and certified professional Network of EAP Consultants in Greece and Cyprus
• Ongoing Continuous Education and development of our Professional Teams
• Strategic partnerships with leading Global EAP providers
• Provision of services to more than 100 companies in Greece and more than 45.000 employees plus their immediate family members
• Operation of a Special Research Department to collect, assess and evaluate the organization’s and human capital’s challenges
• Use of a specialized EAP software: proven qualitative and quantitative results, financial metrics to illustrate Return on Investment/ ROI
• Employee satisfaction and customer retention rate that exceeds 95%
Ηellas EAP has received the following Awards:
• Silver Seal- Global Advantage Network Partner of Distinction (Workplace Options, U.S.A., 2015).
• Disability Management Model Service in the Workplace: EAEF Innovation and Best Practice Award (Employee Assistance European Forum/EAEF, 2014).
• Disability Management Model Service in the Workplace: one of the Top Good Practices in Europe. (ENWHP 9th Initiative: PH Work, 2013)
• Adapting and implementing the internationally certified EAP’s to the Greek work culture: one of the three Best Antistress Practices in the Workplace in Europe (StressLess Project, 2011)
• P.R.I.W.A. (Psychosocial Risks & Impacts in the Workplace Assessment): the first Greek instrument assessing and measuring Psychosocial Risks in the Workplace. Was developed by Hellas EAP and the Department of Psychology, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
All Hellas EAP services are strictly confidential according to the Personal Data Protection Act (2472/1997), and aligned with the ethics, standards and professional guidelines of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA Int.) and the Employee Assistance European Forum (EAEF). Additionally, they are in compliance with the rules, regulations and frameworks of the European Union, ILO, WHO and OSHA and the national regulations in the field of Psychology, Economics and Law, for a healthy and safe workplace.